Tribal Relation Services
Destiny Archaeology Consulting has extensive experience in cultural resource consulting, including preparation of cultural resource documents required under federal and state laws, such as Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA), the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). As a result, Destiny Archaeology Consulting has a successful track record of providing high-quality services in furthering the dialogue between Native American communities, agencies, and project proponents for a variety of projects, such as residential and commercial development, roadways, and trails.
- Developing meaningful and constructive communication between Native American tribes, agencies, and project proponents
- Identifying culturally sensitive areas and landscapes, such as Traditional Cultural Properties (TCPs) and Traditional Cultural Resources (TCRs)
- Facilitating compliance with the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA)
- Facilitate tribal participation for project surveys, excavations, and monitoring.
- Archival and ethnohistoric research
- City, state, and national register eligibility evaluations and nominations
- Assessment of impacts/findings of effects